The Journey Starts Here

Welcome to my odd sense of humor. Not always for the faint of heart.

Sunday, December 5, 2010

Awesome is as Awesome Does



Well, today is one of those days when the "funny" is out sight seeing, or shopping, or sleeping a wild night off in the woods.  Who knows with "funny"?  Ok, well maybe I do what "funny" is up to, but some things are not fit for public consumption. There will be days like that I guess.  So, since the "funny" is available, I thought I would give you a visual feast of awesomeness.  Yes, a feast.  I figures most of you are still pretty full from Thanksgiving so this feast won't fill your tummy up, but it might make your eyes pop out. I know mine did a few times.

Some people are very talented, very stupid, and/or very stupid.  Some times, you can someone who combines all three and when you do, you get to witness some pretty amazing things.  If you have a video camera on you, well you can share with the world.

So Since the "funny" is M.I.A., I would like to present to you some pretty awesome people doing some pretty awesome things.  What pretty awesome thing have you done?  Leave a comment!

Enjoy!  And if "funny" shows up, you'll be hearing from me again later.




No comments:

Post a Comment